Saturday, May 18, 2013

Help Wanted!

I originally started this blog with the intentions of sharing it with one or two other diehard 6x6 fantasy gurus.  Unfortunately, the other fantasy guru has been very unreliable and contributed very sparingly to the site.

If you are interested in helping out: either by blogging articles are helping with the design of the website, please let me know.  My friends have informed me I'm a pretty decent blogger but I have absolutely no skills when it comes to making it look good.

The purpose of this blog is twofold.  First, to provide information to 6x6 fantasy owners that they can't anywhere else.  I was unable to find any relief rankings that accounted for both saves and holds so that's why I started doing the relief rankings and hopefully my research and knowledge has been of some help to fantasy owners.  Secondly, it's my goal to also promote 6x6 fantasy scoring and to get away from the traditional rotisserie scoring that over-values stolen bases and saves.  It drives me nuts that the Jemile Weeks' and Juan Pierres of the world can barely find a job on a major league roster, but if they do somehow win a starting job they all of sudden become great fantasy players.

So if you're interested you can leave a comment, send me an e-mail, or send me a Facebook message.  My Facebook page is linked on the side of this page.

Thanks for reading and I also welcome any critiques or input on my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment